1.30.2012

A WORK DAY

I've been working like crazy this past days, I've been doing everything form photo shoots to runways, so I haven't had any time to take picture of me. Today I wanted to share this  pictures with you, which are from one of my latest styling jobs. This shooting features a new male singer, who is about to release his first album. I've been helping him creating his whole image, as well as his wardrobe styling for all his shootings, this pictures are for his advertising campaign and his album cover. It's been so exciting working with him, after several months of hard work, we'll finally have the launch party next month. I'm hopping he does great at his live performance, so eventually he'll get signed by a major music label.



Hope you like my work, the style we chose was classic but we tried to mix his personal style with a dramatic twist, to accentuate his personality and make him stand out from the rest of the bunch.

 Good night!
love,
Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Holy good lord he's gorgeous! and looks great! u go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACCORDING TO ME YOU HAVE GREAT PHOTOS AND AN AMAZING STYLE!:)))
    XOXO,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

    ReplyDelete