2.22.2012

ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD

I have a profound love for green clothes, specially in emerald tones, I think this color is very flattering on most people and I love the way it looks on me. I don't often find pieces like this, so when I saw this pants, I knew I had to have them. I paired the pants with this super size golden knit, to create a cool contrast of colors and make the look a bit more casual. 

 
Golden maxi sweater - Zara / White shirt - Express / Green pants - Zara / Hamilton bag -  Michael Kors / Camel heels - Bershka / Chunky necklace - Express.

Enjoy your day!!
love,
Andrea

9 comments:

  1. Great look, love the gold with green! I'm really obsessing over these shoes!! xoxo

    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors go great together, Love your top!

    http://sagaofafatshionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your style <3


    +following you, visit my blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pats, you are so sweet!
      keep in touch,
      xo

      Delete
  4. Hey! I just found your blog and it is simply amazing! I love your style so much, the pictures are gorgeous and your blog is wonderful! Following you right now :)

    Thanks for inspiring me!
    x Hannah Rose
    http://creativeandcoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Hannah and thank you so much for your lovely comments!!
      I'm so glad you liked my blog! feel free to visit and comment when ever you want!!
      I'll check yours out too!! keep in touch,
      xo!!

      Delete