3.09.2012

THE NEW DANDY

The spring is finally getting here, and as you must know pastel tones are one of the hottest trends for this new season. So what better way to transition from one season to another, than mixing the pastel trend with one of the biggest and most popular trend of winter.. "The female dandy style". This awesome male inspired look is still rocking all women's wardrobes, and it seems like it's gonna stick around a little longer.

Creme jacket - H&M / Tuxedo shirt - Massimo Dutti / Bow tie - Hair piece used as a tie / Blush pants - Dolce & Gabbana / Thin belt - Sfera / Platform heels -Fendi / Watch - Chanel.

I've been dying to use this shirt for days, but I just couldn't find the right way to wear it. Until to days ago, when I was looking around my closet and thought it would be great if I created a whole tuxedo look. So I paired the shirt up with my blush pants, that I love and my creme jacket. But still was something missing, the most important piece..  Until I found this beautiful bow and immediately knew I had to wear it as a bow tie. I mean if you are going for a dandy look you should go all the way, and make it right, Don't you think?
Enjoy your weekend!!
love,
Andrea




4 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea! love your blog, and we love love love your style! You're rockin that bow tie! :) please check out our new online jewelry store: TooMuchSoul.com! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm glad you liked it!
      of course I'll check your page out!!
      keep in touch!
      xo

      Delete
  2. hey andrea! jus found ur blog n i love ur makeup love ur style! u look beautiful in dis outfit n ur heels are to die for!! :)
    im ur new follower! check my blog n do follow i hope! :)
    xoxo

    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear!! you are so sweet, and thank for following I'm so happy you liked it!!
      I'll check yours out too!! keep in touch!
      xo

      Delete