4.15.2013

DENIM ON DENIM

Denim is considered to be one of the most casual fabrics, it's super practical to use, specially when worn on jeans, but with time denim clothes have become more popular and have shifted into more fashion forward pieces. Now it is a super hot trend, to wear denim all over, some how by mixing different garments you get a cool contrast, in a monochromatic look. Like on this denim on denim ensemble, created with a fitted pencil skirt and a basic sleeveless shirt, to get a super chic yet casual combination. 

Denim shirt - Bershka / Denim Pencil skirt - Express / Neon Satchel - Stella Ritwaggen / Big ombre sunnies - Gap / Maxi square ring - Uno de 50 /  Eagle claw ring -Allurina Manik / Watch - Michael Kors / Ankle cuff sandals - Zara.


To complete my look I added a pop of color and contrast with my neon satchel, and  wore  my new minimal ankle strap sandals, to keep the look polished and simple. I wore a super natural makeup, with super bright hot pink lips, to match my colorful nails and pulled my straight hair back for a slick and edgy look.

Have a great week!
love,
Andrea

2 comments:

  1. I'm really not a fan of denim on denim, but you've got all the right shapes going on here. Very flattering outfit.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Kate, I’m glad you liked my look!
      keep in touch, xo

      Andrea

      Delete