3.22.2013

SWEET OBSESSIONS

Let’s welcome the spring with a cute feminine look! Today I’m posting a my first official spring outfit, so I wanted it to be fresh and casual, but with a more polished approach. I wore my new dot printed pants and paired them with a pretty flower form embroidered shirt, creating a simple yet very chic outfit. go complete it, I wore a pretty flower detail tweed bag and a pair of big romantic earrings, and finished up with a light natural makeup and slick pulled back hair, getting that sweet spring look I was going for.

Dot printed pants - Sfera  / Embroidered blouse - Sfera / Romantic earrings - Forever 21/ White watch - Michael Kors / Tweed shoulder bag - River Island / Cream pumps - Aldo.

I’m so excited, now that spring it’s officially here! I can’t wait to wear all my new clothes and create many cool outfits. It’s time to let our imagination run free and play with bright colors and bold prints, making fun and flirty looks to brighten up the season!

So what are you wearing to welcome the spring?
have an amazing weekend!
love,
Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Andrea you've totally given me the confidence to start wearing bold pieces and to get out of my comfort zone a little bit.

    Absolutely nothing wrong with standing out :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in this outfit. I really like the delicate earrings and this lovely embellished top, great choices :)

    http://stylehangers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete