9.06.2011

BETWEEN LINES

The other day I had to run some errands and have dinner at my grandma's house and I felt like wearing a comfy dress and while looking around in my closet, I found this vintage striped maxi dress, that used to belong to my mother. I decided to try it out and use it for the first time. I think I'll definitely use it again! I love the fall it has an how it is tight but the fabric makes it a bit loose too, it just works perfectly for me!

I wore my mom's vintage jersey striped maxi dress,
Used some old bracelets that my boyfriend brought for me back from India and my Marc Jacobs wish bone golden necklace.
With a loose Shasa beige vest on top and a black F21 braided belt to cinch the waist.
With a Steve Madden pony hair tote bag, I've used it like to times but I do like it, think the hoops make it a bit cooler!
Used my black ZARA studded chunky platform heels, they are so big but I heart them, they make me feel so tall.
  Wear my hair down with my natural waves, a light fresh makeup and a coral toned lipstick.
There is nothing better than finding comfortable yet chic and trendy clothes, for the everyday chores.

Remember NEVER choose comfiness over style! 
love,
Andrea G.

2 comments:

  1. Aww I love digging into my mom's closet, the stuff she saved at least. Makes me want to save EVERYTHING for my daughter one day if I have one. But space is tough. Such a cute dress!

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!! I know!! I love vintage stuff and its always a great alternative!! I'll try to save as much as I can!!
    keep in touch kisses!

    ReplyDelete