7.20.2011

WHITE LACE

The summer in my city is a crazy season, well most of them are, it is so extremist, we can go from being 15 degrees celsius one day to being 35 the next. Now hasn't been any different, the heat just keeps getting higher, sometimes we reach up to 45 degrees C. Literally you feel like melting! so the best allied for this hot weather are definitely the summer dresses. 

I wore this white lace dress last week for an image and style course that was held at my school, where I gave classes for teenage girls for them to learn how to do their own makeup and dress age appropriate, between other great lesson; like runway coaching. It was a really fulfilling experience to teach young girls and get to help them develop into confident young ladies.

Lace is one of the hottest trends of the season, as we saw on tons of S/S collections like the one from Dolce and Gabbana, where the main color was white.


I wore a ZARA cutout cotton lace dress, perfect to fight against the heat.




With a vintage alligator brown belt, one of my my favorites from my moms old collection.


A Michael Kors "Grayson" Small Jet Set beige tote bag and Juicy Couture golden necklace.




With my ALDO multi-strap buckled leather sandals, the newest item on my closet! and several golden vintage bangles.




And my Ray Ban B&L Clubmaster tortoise vintage sunnies and golden vintage earrings.



Enjoy your summer! hope you have a great time on the sun,
I know I will!
love,
Andrea G.



5 comments:

  1. You look absolutely stunning!!! Love everything from head to toe.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous :) enjoy the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love that dress! Perfect with the arm full of bangles!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all!! great comments!!
    keep in touch kisses!!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete