7.28.2011

PEPPER

Hello hello everyone! Today I'm sharing a few pictures of last weekend. I went to bar called Pepper with some of my friends, it's one of the coolest places in town, has great food and music and it's always full  with beautiful people. We had a great time just hanging out and chatting all night, it was a casual evening so I didn't get that dressed up but hope you like it anyway! 



Wore Zalma loose tunic blouse with sequin details on the top,


With a satin beige clutch with stone details and my Aldo multi-strap buckled leather sandals.


And Forever 21 denim leggins, so practical for every occasion.

Don't forget to smile.. it's for free!!
love, 
Andrea G.

2 comments:

  1. you´re awesome in this outfit :) love it..

    will be so glad if u follow me back hun

    www.thebrunettejuice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! i would be glad to follow back!!
    kisses!!

    Andrea G.

    ReplyDelete