7.03.2011

BACK TO REALITY

So I'm back in Mexico now, and this means that besides being home, I'm back to school and work too. It was great to have this long vacations, but now is time for reality to hit back. This thursday I had a great photo shoot, I spent the entire day on a studio working on a bridal magazine's cover, which was so exciting, I had a great time dressed as a bride.


I'll show you some pictures of how the shooting went some other day, for now I'll share some of what I wore for this long day of work and then to have dinner with my family. I used something comfortable and well perfect for the crazy weather we've been having lately, it has been raining non stop and it was kind of chilly so I got to use my new sweater, hope you like this casual look.




Used my new Longchamp Modele Depose red tote bag.


With Wet Seal denim leggins, a basic item on my closet.


Cartier Santos rubber watch and some black and silver rings,


With my ZARA suede wedge ankle laced booties, which can be used either up or folded down.



And Stradivarius stripped loose knit.


Get ready for a new week!
love, 
Andrea G.

9 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love your ankle boots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, you look great :) I'd love to see the pictures from the shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. estaremos pendientes para ver el photoshoot ;)

    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, i didn't know you, but now i love your blog and i follow you..u are very pretty, and a wonderful style!! xoxo G

    http://orangegworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me gusta Es causal pero chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all!! happy to hear you like my blog!!
    ill try to post some pictures of the shoot today!!
    kisses!!

    Andrea G.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your shoes are amazing,the ring too :)))

    http://rebelvoyeur.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete