7.01.2011

ARRIVEDERCI MILANO!!

This is my last post from Milan, it's time for me to go back to Mexico, and well to reality! I'm sad to leave but so happy to go home and see my family and friends. I had an amazing time, I would definitely come back some other time. I really enjoyed this month even tough time passed so fast, but at least I got to see all my friends and visit all my favorite places.


This pictures are from my last friday night, I went bar hopping all night with some friends and we ended up in this cool vintage bar. I loved the wallpaper and thought it matched perfectly with my outfit so I snapped some pics in there, hope you like them.



I wore my new Stradivarius pink cotton blazer, which color I adore!!


With ZARA high waisted skinny jeans,


A blue striped blouse and my favorite Louis Vuitton Limelight silver clutch.


With my ZARA color blocked satin sandals, which I think you are gonna see quite often, I really like them!


Used some golden necklaces and Ray Ban Folding Wayfarer glasses, just for playing around and have a more funky vibe.

See you back in Mexico!! 

love,
Andrea G.

7 comments:

  1. I love you outfi!
    please come on in my blog new post!!
    http://thecateyesmf.blogspot.com/2011/07/un-po-di-me.html
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing love pink blazer and stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty pink color and nice outfit :) I really like your blog!

    Would you mind checking out my blog? Follow eachother if you like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit love pink blazers! just found one at zara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encantó tu look!! El blazer rosa se ve increible con jeans,muero por uno,lo malo es que aquí en México casi no los podemos usar por el calor!! Saludos y feliz viaje de regreso.www.stylepicture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comments!! lovely to hear you like it!!
    keep in touch and send me your links!! i'd be happy to follow you back!!
    kisses!!

    Andrea G.

    ReplyDelete