3.21.2011

The perfect start!

So this is my first post, my name is Andrea Gonzalez Jimenez I'm a image design student from Monterrey, Mexico.
I am a huge fan of several blogs and I've been wanting to have one of my own for a very long time, so I decided that it was about time!!




I'm a fashion lover, I studied fashion styling for one year at Istituto Marangoni in Milan, Italy and two years of fashion design here in Mexico. I'm also a part time model, I've been modeling since I was 16 years old, and it has became one of my favorite hobbies.


I spend a lot of time in my closet creating the perfect outfit for every occasion. I believe that every day is an opportunity to show the world who you are and there's nothing better than fashion to express yourself. So in this blog you will get to know me better, find out what I do on my daily life and most important, get to see the sense of style according to me.
Hope you like it!!


love,
Andrea G.





No comments:

Post a Comment