3.31.2011

FIERCE

I've been so busy this week, my final exams are next week and I have to many assignments. I'm trying to finish everything before next week so I can have free time to relax and study.


Yesterday I worked on an interview for  my research methodology class, I had to chose a person that works in the fashion and image  industry and to find out how important these are for him.
I chose the photographer Jennika Kane, as I mentioned on my last post, I think she is so talented and thought that she would be the perfect person for this project.


This is what I wore in the afternoon. after finishing all my errands I went to a friends house for his b-day party, so it was a good day.




I wore an H&M red high waisted mini skirt, like the details on the  bottom.



With my ZARA black leather with wooden chunky heels, one of the highest pair I own, sometimes is hard to walk with them but anyway, I adore them.


And my old basic EXPRESS black t-shirt and ZARA thin camel, waist belt.



and my black leather and leopard printed faux fur, over the shoulder bag.


Vintage felt round bowler hat. Love the vive it gives to the outfit, perfect complement. 



Vintage gold bangle and rings and steel and black rubber strap, Cartier "Santos" watch.

love,
Andrea G.

1 comment: