7.03.2014

SUMMERTIME

Floral jacket & Golden cuff  - Julio / Cropped T-shirt - H&M / Ripped boyfriend jeans & Studded sandals  - Zara 
Colorful stone earrings  & Camel patent clutch - Vintage.

For my first official summer post, I decided to share this awesome pictures, from a fun and colorful look I wore during the spring - summer transition. Today I wanted to share a cheerful outfit, because I’m celebrating that I just got engaged to the love of my life. We’ve been together for almost 7 years, and I couldn’t be happier or more ready to spend the rest of my life with him. So since I’m a supper excited and on a very happy mood, I though my new post should be too!

This look has the perfect balance of casual and chic, by mixing a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans, with an old cropped top, you get an easy laid back vibe. But then by adding some cool accents, like a bold printed jacket, a pair of gold studded sandals and why not, some extra flashy accessories, you take a simple leisure look to the next level, making it fierce for a hot summer day.

Get ready for an amazing summer, mine has already started on a very high note, so I’m sure it will definitely be unforgettable!! I promise to share all the special details from my wedding with you, so you can come along on this crazy ride, I just hopped in! 

Have a great weekend!
love,
Andrea 

3 comments: