1.26.2012

YOU MAKE ME BLUSH

Imagine going to bed late at night and having to wake up for a 9:00 am class, you fall asleep without noticing you forgot to put on the alarm. You suddenly wake up at 8:15 and realize you are gonna be late, unless you manage to get a shower, get dressed and get to school in less than 30 minutes! I mean some people would think it's enough time, but for me that's nearly impossible!! and guess what..  Yesterday this happend to me. I woke up so worried, got ready as fast as I could, and I don't know how I made it on time for my class. 
Photos by - Shalim Aleman

Blush denim pants - Dolce and Gabbana, Cropped knit - H&M, Scarf - Promod, Snake printed sandals - BCBG MaxAzria.

I got ready really fast, so I decided it would be best to wear something casual. I always tend to wear jeans when I'm in a hurry. So when I saw this blush toned pants, I taught they would be a great alternative for the usual skinny jeans. I paired this pale tone pants with a grey sweater, they make a simple cute combination and I created a cool outfit without even trying. I love those days when you manage to pull everything together in such a short time and end up having a great day after all!

Hope you have good luck too!
love,
Andrea

3 comments:

  1. You have a lovely style, great photos and an incredible blog! I like your work!
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look. The pink and grey look perfect together and the pants look great on you! Have a good weekend :)

    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete