12.07.2012

A TOUCH OF LIGHT

Sometimes I like to dress in much simpler and urban looks, which are mostly made by a cool pair of pants and an cute top, like this outfit I wore two days ago. I used my new golden pants, which I seriously adore, they have a soft golden tone, that’s not to over the top and I paired them with a basic beige shirt to keep the look neutral. I added a denim shirt on top for the final detail, to get a fresh and easy look, that is really casual but still interesting enough. 

Tired shirt - Zara / Denim shirt - Bershka / Golden denim pants - H&M / Snake print round shades - Tory Burch / Big golden cuff -  Egyptian market / Snake skin chunky pumps - Nine West.

Have an amazing weekend!! 
love,
Andrea

Photos by. Shalim Aleman

1 comment:

  1. Straight out of a mag! Love this look!

    xo,
    eelsay

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete