3.26.2012

TROPICANA

The spring got here last week and for my first official look I wore this tropical ensemble, which was inspired by the summer Havana nights. I had an event that night to celebrate the 70 year anniversary of the famous cuban restaurant "La Bodeguita del Medio", which recently branched out to my city. They throw an amazing party with great salsa music, delicious food and tons of mojitos, It was so much fun and we all had a great time.

Floral shirt - Pull & Bear / Yellow full skirt - Maria Vazquez / Golden waist belt - H&M / Blue satchel - Aldo / Multi strap sandals - Aldo / Earrings - Vintage / Bracelet - Tach / Sunglasses - Louis Vuitton.

I found this tropical shirt on Pull & Bear, a store that I usually don't go to. But when I saw this shirt on the window display, I tough it was so fun and sexy. I love the bold print and the detail on the back just make it even cooler, I just new I had to have it the minute that I saw it. To match the whole tropical and color full look, I wore my lovely yellow skirt, which has been one of my favorites over the years. Maria Vazquez it's a brilliant Argentinean designer, I have a few garments of hers, and they are all beautiful statement pieces full of color and details. 

I hope you like this flirty look, that marks the begging of a new exciting season!!
love,
Andrea


5 comments:

  1. The skirt and the heels look fantastic...great photos and amazing style;):)Much love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela!! all my love, back to you!!
      keep in touch! xo

      Delete
  2. Love love love !! Your skirt is soooo great, I understand why it's one of your favourite, it's just pefect ! And you top is very nice, I love the sexy back :-)


    xoxo

    http://bricetbroc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear!! I'm so glad you liked everything on it!!
      always great to read nice comments as yours!!
      keep in touch! xo

      Delete