9.02.2011

DAY DREAMER

I recently joined a PR agency that works for all of the hottest places in town, like bars, clubs and restaurants. I love working in public relations, I have worked as a PR for a long time now and I really enjoy it. I had a meeting this past wednesday, to get to know the agency and what is it about, also to learn more about my duty and the benefits that I'll receive. 

I decided to wear something casual with funky twist, that would work to give a good impression and was chic enough for a night out with my friends. I took this pictures outside my house, on my way to run some errands before my meeting and when I saw them I just thought they look like if I was day dreaming.


I wore my H&M fit and super wide legged denim pants, with an H&M loose cropped blouse, which show just the perfect amount of skin and to complement, I used a huge vintage silver necklace, my big silver/golden clutch and my new grey peep toe wedges, wich you can barely see, but work perfectly with the wide pants.

Get ready for the weekend!
love,
Andrea G.

7 comments:

  1. You're gorgeous! You're makeup is flawless, the necklace is adorable and I love the pants. Perfection!

    Stop by some time at http://stylelustpages.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look all around. Love the bag, necklace and your makeup looks great!

    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is amazing. I love your big necklace in paticular :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all!! lovely comments!
    keep in touch! kisses!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love absolutely everything about this outfit, flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the wide leg jeans with cropped top! you look adorable! follow me back maybe?

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete