5.02.2011

ALL ABOUT THE FLOWER!

Last thursday was my mom's b-day, so my whole family dressed up and went out to dinner to a mexican restaurant called "la Valentina", it has great tradicional food and also a cool bar where you can have drinks after dinner.


I love special occasions I think they are always a good chance to go out and wear something nice, and this day wasn't the exception. I get to wear my new hair piece. Just bought this big flower last week and I thought it was the perfect day to show it off!



To complement my look I wore a ZARA knit camel polyester mini dress, I'm a lot into monochromatic looks, even when they are in a neutral color like camel. I think that with the right accessories you can make it pop!




This spring I'm totally loving the orange lipstick tones, I prefer the bright ones rather tan pales. I think they are perfect for day and night! This shade is Revlon's "moon drops lipstick", creme #704 peach silk.


This time I didn't wear many accessories, I let the hair pice be the center of attention. I wore only some golden rings and my usual golden Swatch watch.



And I get to use my old golden leather bag, I've had it for a really long time and I still love all the details on it. 
Just the perfect combination, that I think makes it so cool! 



With my brown leather River Island sandals, as you can see I'm huge fan of the store, to bad it so far away in London. 



And one of my mom's vintage leopard pony hair printed belt, which over the years has become one of my favorites from my collection.

Hope you have a good week!!
love,
Andrea G.

No comments:

Post a Comment